In

Do we understand?

28 Don’t you yet understand? Don’t you know by now that the everlasting God, the Creator of the farthest parts of the earth, never grows faint or weary? No one can fathom the depths of his understanding. 29 He gives power to the tired and worn out, and strength to the weak. 30 Even the youths shall be exhausted, and the young men will all give up. 31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint." (Is. 40:28-31)

This is for YOU & ME......if you have not fully understood it yet (THAT IS ME for sure) that God NEVER grows faint or weary!!

Therefore He is able to give power to those who are tired and worn out!!! We all get tired at some point in our lives (READ verse 30). But when we get to that place we WAIT upon the Lord and He will renew our strength!!

Waiting on the Lord does not mean being passive (according to Joyce Meyer and I agree), but it means being active in prayer, listening to Him, being obedient and seek Him!!

You shall RUN and NOT be weary......I am ready to run without getting weary!! So YES Lord, I get it....I will wait upon YOU, the Creator of the the farthest parts of the earth who never grows faith or weary!!

I so need to understand this scripture again and receive it for me all over again!!! I feel the Spirit is talking to me straight say "Don't you yet understand", haven't you gotten this yet, what is happening? Remember Marjolein, the Creator of the Universe NEVER grows tired and because He doesn't He is the only one that can give you the power you need when you are tired or weak or worn out and gives us not just power but strength.

Waiting, waiting, waiting.....today I feel the need to wait......and I don't want to stop waiting until I receive that power and strength.

You know we so often read these scriptures and says AMEN Lord I needed that today, but we never actually WAIT. And when we do wait, we often don't wait long enough for the power to be given and the strength to be restored.

In these days I am hungry for waiting, desiring to wait upon the Lord to give me the power and strength that I need.

I want to be like an eagle that soars above the clouds of the storm not in the storm. I want to look down upon the things and soar with the power of His love above the things I don't understand!!

Are you with me? Do you feel like this sometimes or today? Well, let's wait together, let's pray, listen and be obedient to what the Lord is telling us together.

"Lord today, April 30th 2014, we look to You and we say we want to understand again, we say we believe that You never grow faint nor weary and that You give power and strength to the weak and tired!!!

You don't have to be in a state of exhaustion to ask for this, you don't have to be in a position of being worn out with life to ask for this. Today as followers we simply ask Jesus to renew this understanding in us so that we can receive power once again and strength to do what He is asking of us, to move forward to live the life He has for us in abundance, joy and love!!!!

Holy Spirit come again with Your power and renew, re-energize, COME COME COME!!!!! On me and all those with me who read this and need this TODAY!!

May April 30th be filled with Your power and strength.....pour it out, pour it out!!!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting our site. We would love to hear from you as well!!