In

The Word brings life

"In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning" John 1:1-2

"If you remain in me and my words remain in you ask whatever you wish and it will be given you. This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit showing yourselves to be my disciples"

The word is JESUS Christ who was born, lived to show us the way to the Father, died for our sins so that our way to the Father would be easy, open and free!! The words He has spoken are life to our lives. Remaining true to His words will open open up a realm of blessing that we can't count. The fruit that will come when we remain true to His words, remaining in Him, will be great for His glory and His alone and that way we will show that we are His disciples.

If we just can remain in Him, invest in reading His word than we will reap a harvest. Thank you God for reminding me today that remaining in you bears fruit in my life, will bring me closer to You and will give you Glory!! May those who read this message today run back to you and remain in You today so that whatever we have prayed today will be given according to Your word!!  

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting our site. We would love to hear from you as well!!