In

Tessa's birthday plan

Well, I have to confess I am a little excited about Tessa's first birthday that I made a gift wish list for her at amazon. When Luca turned one it was such a busy time and a terrible date (Dec. 30th) that the day came and went and we never had a real first birthday part for him. He doesn't know that and will one day find out, but I do not think it is going to matter much (I hope). So I guess I am trying to find some healing for this mommy heart by making it a special one for Tessa. Every party for Luca has been a blast afterward that first one and Gioela's has also. I have so much enjoyed doing theme parties to where it was possible within a budget and it has been fun.

So here we go it is May and only 2 more months to go until Tessa's party, but you can't ever start on time right especially when it comes to presents. So I am starting now. Would you like to help making this a special one for Tessa by getting her a present then you can click on the link below and buy her one. It will be delivered here in Costa Rica, but it might take about 2 weeks from the time you buy it.

On behalf of Tessa we would so much appreciate this and thank you from my heart also. I know it will be special for all of us, including the two oldest ones...they will enjoy helping Tessa unwrap her presents. Knowing this will be the last "1st" birthday party we will have in our family.

Here is the link:
http://www.amazon.com/wishlist/160B40O7B6A7S/ref=cm_sw_em_r_wl

Related Articles

1 comments:

Sara said...

I can hardly believe it's been a year! It seems like just yesterday. Give ALL of the kids big hugs from me.

Hugs from the desert,
Sara