In The daily things

My bunches of joy

Just some photos I had to share with you. I know I have been gone for a while, but I was visiting friends and family in Holland...which was very good. Soon I will write all about what Jesus has been teaching in the last few weeks...too much really...I can hardly keep up...I was I had a better storage system in my mind and not feel so overwhelmed, but at least it is a good things. Hope you enjoy these pictures of my little bunches of joy!!


Tessa eating while Gioela put these hearts on her head




My three little bunches of joy. I love them just way too much and still loving them sometimes means discipline, which I do not like to do, but it is so necessary...Lord help me today to do it right!! At least do it YOUR WAY!!
Posted by Picasa

Related Articles

1 comments:

Sara said...

Love the pics friend! Keep them coming.

Hugs,
Sara