In Marjolein's writings

Late nights....full of thought

Another late night for me. It is 11:15pm and I should have been in bed a long time ago, but my thoughts are going around in my head and I can't seem to quite them down. But I am actually happy about that, questions filling my mind that are presented to my Jesus. I am sharing my heart with Him and I am telling Him that I want to be used by Him in whatever way, but that He needs to give me insight and wisdom on where He wants me to do that.

Giacomo is keeping busy with the general leading of the ministry and I know at this season of my life my young little ones are very important, but at the same time I know deep down that God is in the middle of preparing me for the next thing that He would have me do. I am learning every day what it means to be a good mother, wife, friend and co-worker. What it means to lay down what I think I should be doing and do just that which the Lord is asking of me that day, no more no less.

Jesus I know you must be thinking that I should get some rest, which I should. I just needed to share my heart with friends and let them know that eventhough things are busy and there is lots to do I am listening for your quiet voice that leads me besides still waters, that leads me in the way everlasting and that leads me in the way I should go, just for today...well I guess at this hour of the day I should say tomorrow!!

I am ready for what you have tomorrow....this week is special here in Costa Rica, Holy Week. Well I proclaim this week Holy in my own life and that of our family. May we once again be reminded of the beauty and sacrifice Jesus did for us. No words can describe it, no mind can fully comprehend the depth of the meaning, but I want to look for it, receive it and dwell upon it. Will you dwell upon His sufferings and beauty with me this week. I would love to hear what you are experiencing this week. May we all be once again fully overwhelmed and fall on our knees before Him in thankfulness for the sacrifice. Have a wonderful week!!

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. Hugs to you sweet friend. I love the new look of your blog, and love catching up with you. Are we ever going to really chat, oh I do hope so.

    Lots of love,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a great job with your kids and family in the midst of all that is going on! You are a blessing to watch... Seeking first His kindom does not mean we neglect our familly, but through sewing His values into our children, we are building His kingdom... This is making a huge impact! love, Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting our site. We would love to hear from you as well!!