In The daily things

Can you remember the last nigth you slept a good night and really rested!! I truly didn't remember and was just asking the Lord to help my little 7 month old baby Tessa to sleep through the night. After trying every single thing possible I finally decided at 10:30pm after I heard her wake up a little to completely wake her up, change her diaper and feed her some more....altough she had had enough to eat that day, but I just wanted to try......WELL GUESS WHAT??? She slept until 5:30AM......YES....I got to sleep 6 1/2 hours straight. Wow, I feel so good, the last weeks have been maybe 5 hours of sleep, broken up in 3 and 2 hours segments...not enough and my boby was starting to feel it....!! Wow, sleeping 6 1/2 hours has never felt so good. You should try it some time!!! Thanks for those who prayed...I guess she was hungry all this time, silly me and this being a third time mommy...I guess we all forget what things are like when your oldest two are 7 and 5 :)!!!
Posted by Picasa

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I can't believe how BIG she's gotten. It looks like your kids are having fun in the snow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting our site. We would love to hear from you as well!!